Saturday, March 26, 2011

NOTD : Classics Glamour nail lacquer

Hi and sallam to all , today i bring you my very first NOTD :) hope you like it ,dont forget to comment
 :)






the color appears to be a little light , its a sharp bight pink ,i applied 2-3 coats and it dried fairly , i asked my mom to pick up some nail polishes on the way and she picked up these , it doesn't say which shade but i like it . It comes in a long sleek bottle , i really like the packaging 

would i recommended them ?
the cost me about RS 140 each , and very reasonable for the results . 

hope you liked it , dont forget to comment . till next time - Saleha :)






3 comments:

I would love to hear from you guys ! any comments/suggestions/ queries dont hesitate comment and contact me :) leave a comment , i dont bite ;)