Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review : Organix Smoothing shea butter shampoo







Creamy , Coconut-y , buttery and heavenly smell ! is the product worth it ? Today i'll be reviewing Oragnix shea butter shampoo

Hello and Salam to all,
These are the last few days of Ramadan , full of blessings and joy.

Today i'll be reviewing organix shea butter shampoo


The Packaging :



The bottle is of a slightly dark camel color.The cap is gold in color . The bottle is very pretty in my opinion because the colors compliment each other and i also believe the smell of the shampoo


What does Organix say ? :
Organix Smoothing Shea Butter Shampoo. Indulge your senses with a creamy blend of shea butter and ultra whipped yogurt proteins to nourish and smooth your hair and avocado oils for frizz-free shiny hair. Fresh, clean scent and ultra-luxurious feel


  • My thoughts : Its a creamy consistency , not to thick . It has little sparkles in it and the smell is just divine!


    but it doesnt linger in your hair . I found this shampoo to be very very very drying ! even for a sulfate free shampoo and it left my hair feeling like straw and tangly . i only used this shampoo once or thrice and i can tell you it doesnt do much of what it says ! I purchased it for $6 from CVS , very economical. It even didnt seem to make my hair feel soft in the shower , even after using a conditioner

    Would i recommend ? : NO , i found it to be very drying may be paired up with its conditioner it may seem to smooth my hair .

    Have you used this shampoo or any other shampoo from Organix ? lemme know in the comments section below along with your thoughts . Thanks for reading
    xox
    Saleha 



  • 4 comments:

    1. I use the coconut line as of right now and at first I was ify about it because it made my hair feel the same way but I kept using it because after it dried it looked and felt alot better. I also got alot of compliments of how shinny it looked. It has probably been about a month since starting using the shampoo and conditioner and it seems like I have to use less and it is coming out softer. All in all I like the product/brand.
      Ps. I have not tried the shea butter though

      ReplyDelete
    2. hannAH : i will give it another try , soon , not as of now . Maybe because im not using the organix conditioner , its making my hair feel drier than usual . I was so tempted to buy the coconut one it smelled heavenly ! Thankyou for visiting my blog and for sharing your thoughts :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi! I have not tried the Shea Butter, but did try the Revitalizing Pomegranate shampoo and conditioner. I was very disappointed in both products. The smell of the shampoo was great. I was excited to use it. The shampoo made my hair dry. I used the conditioner thinking it would make a difference, it did not. Only worse! The conditioner does not have the same good smell either. I ended up having to use a leave in conditioner just to get the tangles out and the dry hay feeling away. I have used both products 4-5 more times thinking it would make a difference and it has not. It was expensive too! Ginger

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thankyou for sharing your thoughts :)
      I havent tried the pomegranate one but had almost the same experience with the shea butter

      ReplyDelete

    I would love to hear from you guys ! any comments/suggestions/ queries dont hesitate comment and contact me :) leave a comment , i dont bite ;)