Tuesday, August 23, 2011

NOTD : Turquoise& Caicos - By Essie

Sallam
Today im wearing a beautiful shade by Essie called Turquoise & Caicos . I was searching for a little darker shade of blue when this caught my eye !
i applied 3 coats and a top coat to achieve the result . The polish is a little thick in consistency which i like not too watery and not to thick




i purchased this for a price tag of $7.50 from Walmart . Prices can vary
you can visit Essies website HERE
i recently also purchased black texture - by nicole by opi ! its a shatter polish . i hope you liked my NOTD . 

Have you tried any Essie nail polishes ? yes ? then let me know in the comments section below
Thanks for reading 
xox
Saleha 


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you guys ! any comments/suggestions/ queries dont hesitate comment and contact me :) leave a comment , i dont bite ;)